Tuesday, February 06, 2007

New Deals!

Check out these deals I just snapped up:

Matrox Dualhead2go
Ethernet cables galore
Nspire 2.5" SATA enclosure
POLYCOM SOUNDPOINT IP 601 SIP (2200-11631-001)
PLANTRONICS ENCORE NC MONAURAL POLARIS HDSET (P91N-U10P)
Benq LCD 22" Monitor display

I already have a bunch of LCD monitors, but I feel like they are really worth it, in that if you can see more, you can do more!

Update: I just got an email from PC Microstore saying their website has a glitch on the Polycom products, and that even though they list having them in stock, they don't and they aren't able to source them from any vendors. That's annoying! I bought my Soundpoint 301's from PC Connection so I'll get the new 601 from there. And I bought the headset from Founder's Telecom so I'll just get another from them, they have a better price too!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home