Friday, February 23, 2007

Mac Mini!




I'm very pleased - the least expensive Mac Mini was back in stock at the Apple Refurbished Store today! Therefore I was able to use a gift card my wife and I received at Christmas for the Apple store, as well as a discount code from Dealnews for $30 off $400+. The final price was a little more that $460 - which is a great price for a nice little Mac Mini. The one I bought has 512MB of RAM, a 60GB hard drive, and a 1.66Ghz Intel Core Duo chip. It really is a nice little machie.

Now I can start using my Titanium laptop again at work. The TiBook is a really nice machine, but its not as fast as it used to seem. I replaced it with a Macbook, which I've really grown to love. The TiBook is still good for plenty of uses, like Adobe CS2, surfing the internet, scanning documents, checking email, etc.

Hooray! I got a Mac Mini! :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home