Thursday, February 08, 2007

Soundpoint Phones from PC Connection

Since PC Microstore didn't come through with the Soundpoint phone, I instead bought two Soundpoint 501 models from PC Connection. I opted instead for the 501 as its cheaper, and PC Connection carried the GN Netcom 2120 which was tested with the 501, where the Plantronics headset was not.

While I was at it, I ordered the above mentioned GN Netcom 2120 headset, which is unfortunately on backorder for two weeks, as well as an Asus barebones. I picked this last one up for $69, which is pretty cool as I have a processor and memory sitting around I can build it with. I can't remember which AMD processor it is, but it is an Athlon. The memory I have is 256MB left over from the Thecus 2100 I recently bought from newegg.com.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home