Monday, April 09, 2007

Stolen Mail

My mail was stolen last week, and that included the LaCrosse wooden clock I had purchased from Amazon. I emailed them today about it:

Was there insurance on this order? I spoke with my mailman last week on Wednesday (April 4th, 2007) and he said he delivered my mail on Tuesday, including an Amazon package outside my office door. I was not there all day Tuesday, but on Wednesday, when I went to the office, the mail had been taken. I am filing a police report today. Please advise. Thank you.


This is good customer service: Amazon is sending me a new one at no charge. Thank you. I reported the crime and a police officer stopped by my office to make a report, but we both agreed that little can be done. If other people report their mail getting stolen, they will monitor the location and neighborhood.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home